We act for companies who are contemplating franchising their business.
We will assist you with all end to end franchising services.
We advise on all franchise and legal matters relating to the expansion of your business to ensure that your franchise model has the best possible chance of success.
Franchising laws and requirements are distinctly different from other business needs. They require specific franchise agreements, disclosure documents, and enforcement services to protect your interests. We can assist you with every stage of turning your business into a franchise with:
- Franchisor corporate set-up and structuring
- Securing all intellectual property rights, trademarks, copyrights, brand protection, etc.
- Incorporation of entities, registration of names, incorporation of companies, etc.
- All legal documents, including: franchise prospectus, disclosure documents, franchise agreements, employee agreements, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, etc
- In addition to specific franchise legal advice, we also have the experience and knowledge to assist you in the business planning and implementation stages of establishing your franchise for success.
These services include:
- Strategic planning
- Initial investigations and analysis
- The primary franchise due diligence and documenting thereof
- Compiling your prospective franchisee profile
- Franchisee recruitment and selection processes
- Franchise manuals:
- Recruitment and Selection,
- Daily operations manual which includes chapters on branding, marketing, sales promotion, accounting, information technology, personnel relations, training, non-compliance and de-franchising procedure, etc.
- Advising on all the required action plans
- Advising on financial models and financing
- Business plans and developing processes
- All the process correspondence and documentation
- All Franchisor and Franchisee monitoring and evaluation processes and documentation.
Over the past 30 years, we have acted for a broad range of franchisors and have mitigated the risks involved in establishing and maintaining a productive and profitable franchise network.
Do not let the opportunity to expand your business go by because of the costs involved.