Tired of doing the rush-hour grind to Vancouver every day? Peak Law Group in Pitt Meadows is looking for you!
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced family lawyer to join our team. You would be based at our Pitt Meadows office. We can also work out a partial work-from-home arrangement if that suits your needs.
As a family lawyer, you would be responsible for our firm’s family law practice. You should be experienced and comfortable enough to take the lead in your files without direct supervision.
What we offer:
- a relaxed, inclusive, and fun office atmosphere
- the chance to build a family practice in a busy market
- a modern suite of productivity tools for practice management
- partnership opportunities
- participation in our extended benefits package
- skillset development and coaching programs
Compensation: we are looking for someone who would be comfortable with some a fee split arrangement, depending on your experience and what we all agree is a good fit for our business relationship.
What you’ll do:
- maintain a family law practice, with the opportunity to explore one or two other areas depending on your interests and inclination
- take part in the firm’s marketing, business development, and growth initiatives
What you need:
- the ability to practice law in British Columbia
- being comfortable with managing your files without much oversight
- a passion for the modern practice of law
- respect for all of your co-workers
- a knack for managing others and delegating tasks when necessary
- a friendly demeanour and sense of humour
- the willingness and enthusiasm to take an active role in the firm’s marketing, networking, and growth efforts
- a desire for ongoing personal and professional growth
- a passion for business development
If you're interested, please email Jamie Nay at: firstname.lastname@example.org